DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: It is not recommended to use this product with a diatomaceous earth filter.
1. Shock the pool water while carefully following directions for use of the product used.
2. Stop the filtration and put in the “Recirculate” (or “Whirlpool”) position then start the system.
3. If the water has a light cloudiness, add 80 mL per 10,000 L of pool water at the water return outlet. If the water is extremely cloudy, add 160 mL per 10,000 L of pool water at the water return outlet.
4. Recirculate pool water for 6 hours in order to disperse the product. Swimming is possible during this period.
5. Resume filtration and let run for a minimum of 24 hours.
6. There is a possibility, although unlikely, that the filtration may need to be stopped for 8 hours to allow product to decant. If so, after the waiting period remove residue by putting the filtration system at the “Drain” (or “Waste”) position and vacuum.
7. Don't forget to clean the filter before returning to regular operation by first performing a backwash or rinsing the cartridges.
8. For weekly treatment, add 50 mL per 10,000 L of pool water.