DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 - 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 - 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 - 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 - 300 ppm
2. For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by sun’s rays by adding 300 g of stabilizer (cyanuric acid) per 10,000 L of pool water to yield the required initial concentration of 30 ppm.
3. If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber(s) and adjust flow rate according to the manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residuals. Adding pucks to the pool skimmer basket is an alternative chlorine feed method. Daily usage should approximate 25 g per 10,000 L of pool water.
NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool usage, and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
4. Periodic superchlorination of pool water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
5. This product contains a stabilizer which can accumulate in pool water. Keep stabilizer within the range of 30 - 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.