DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Maintain proper daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 3.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 80 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 200 – 300 ppm
2. To minimize bleaching, predissolve required amount of this product in a plastic pail with concentration not exceeding 1 kg per 10,000 L of pool water. Always add chemical to water, NEVER water to chemical. Pour resulting slurry directly into pool water.
3. Initially, superchlorinate pool water by adding 150 g per 10,000 L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate at dusk.
4. Maintain proper chlorine residual by pouring around the pool, directly on the surface of water, 30 g per 10,000 L of pool water, daily or as needed.
NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
5. Superchlorinate weekly with 150 g per 10,000 L of pool water when average daily temperature is between 25°C and 32°C. Otherwise, superchlorinate every other week.
6. For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350 g per 10,000 L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500 g per 10,000 L of pool water. Vacuum pool when dead algae settle.
NOTE: For outdoor pools, chlorine residuals can be protected from destruction by sun’s rays by the addition of stabilizer.