DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Adjust pH to between 6.8 and 7.2. Let chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
2. For pool water coloration, pour 150 g per 10,000 L of pool water directly over the pool surface. For stain removal, proceed to #3.
3. Brush affected areas.
4. Add 150 g per 10,000 L of pool water to a pail of water and apply the concentrated solution along the pool walls and/or in areas where staining is present. Where stains are most prevalent directly brush with the product.
5. Severe staining of surfaces may require up to 300 g per 10,000 L of pool water.
6. Allow the circulation system to run continuously for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.8 and alkalinity to between 80 and 120 ppm.
8. Do not superchlorinate water for at least 72 hours.
9. Use a complementary product on a weekly basis to prevent the reoccurrence of staining of pool surfaces or water coloration.