DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Maintain proper daily levels:
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 150 ppm
2. If levels are higher, add 15 g per 1,000 L of spa water to decrease pH of 0.5 and alkalinity of 6 ppm.
3. Before adding this product, predissolve first by mixing with water in a clean, plastic container. Pour solution into water at various sites around edge.
4. Spa must be in operation before adding the product.
5. Wait 15 minutes and retest pH and alkalinity.
6. Repeat operation until recommended levels are reached.