DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Turn off air jets.
2. If the water is slightly cloudy, add 30 mL per 1,000 L of spa water. Pour the recommended dose directly in the spa. If the water is extremely cloudy, add 60 mL per 1,000 L of spa water directly in the spa.
3. Ensure that the sanitizer level remains between 3 to 5 ppm during treatment.
4. Rinse the spa cartridges regularly during the treatment.
5. If the cartridges remain dirty, clean them using product. Follow the directions for use carefully.
6. Once a week, for maintenance purposes, add 25 mL per 1,000 L of spa water.
7. Resume normal operation after treatment.