DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use one capful in a spa on a weekly basis to keep phosphate levels below 125 ppb.
1. Rinse cartridge.
2. Use 15 mL (three capfuls) per 1,000 L of water to reduce phosphate levels by 1,000 ppb (e.g.: if the phosphate level is at 1,000 ppb in a 1,500 L spa, use 23 mL (five capfuls)).
3. Disperse the product at the surface of water all around the spa, as wide as possible.
4. Run the pump continuously for 24 hours.
5. Rinse the spa cartridge regularly.
6. Recheck the phosphate levels after 48 hours. If necessary, redo the treatment.
NOTE: This treatment may cloud the water; this side effect is normal and will clear with filtration. To speed up the process, use a “natural” based clarifier in conjunction with this product. See your professional pool and spa dealer for more details.