DIRECTIONS FOR USE
WARNING: Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of vinyl, acrylic or synthetic spa surfaces.
Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be totally free from traces of other spa sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available bromine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 150 ppm
Calcium hardness: 100 – 200 ppm
2. If using an automatic feeding device, fill the chamber(s) with tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper bromine residual. Adding tablets to the spa skimmer basket is an alternative bromine feed method. Daily usage should approximate 5 g per 1,000 L of spa water.
NOTE: Heavy spa usage and higher temperatures may require higher usage rates to maintain proper bromine residuals.
3. Periodic superchlorination of spa water is recommended. Follow label instructions of the superchlorination product being employed.
4. Persistent foam formation and turbid or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding superchlorination product. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
5. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40°C (104°F). Duration in spa water at 40°C should not exceed 15 minutes.
DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.