Congratulations to our winner: M. François Boucher !
1. Win Your Trevi Pavilion Contest (hereinafter the "Contest") is organized́ by Magasins Trévi inc. (hereinafter "Trevi"). It begins on March 30th, 2023 and ends on May 31st, 2023. Any mention of time in these rules refers to Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2. This Contest is open to all residents of Québec aged eighteen (18) or over, and having reached the age of majority in the province where he/she resides, with the exception of all Trevi employees, agents and/or representatives, of affiliated distribution companies or corporations, advertising agencies or any other party linked to this Contest as well as respectively any person living with such employee, agent and/or representative or member of the immediate family. For the purpose of these entry rules, “immediate family” is defined as a father, mother, siblings, child, husband and wife or common-law partner of such employee, agent and/or representative.
2.1 To be eligible, you must have visited the Trevi store in Mascouche during the contest period, between March 30, 2023 and May 31, 2023 to see the pavilion choices represented on the ballot to vote for your favorite.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
3. Visit the Trevi Mascouche store to see a demonstration of the pavilions eligible for the contest.
3.1. Go to the trevi.ca contest section or scan the QR code on the in-store sign to find the entry form.
3.2. You will be required to fill in all the mandatory fields below:
- Your first and last name;
- Your complete mailing address (including postal code);
- Your telephone number;
- The date of your store visit
3.3. There is a limit of one entry per person per email and residential address for the duration of the Contest, regardless of how you enter.
3.4. No purchase required to enter the Contest.
4. One (1) winner will receive the following prize: one (1) pavilion of equal or lesser size from the pavilions listed on the entry form will be delivered and installed, decoration and furnishings not included. Following the winner's choice of pavilion, a contract will be drawn up to determine the terms and conditions of the chosen model, delivery and installation. The delivery and installation date will be confirmed with the Winner by email according to the email address indicated in the contract.
5. Any prize offered hereby is separately or collectively referred to as the “Prize”.
6. Trevi reserves the right, at its entire discretion, to replace the Prize by another one of comparable value if it cannot be awarded to the Winner as described herein for any given reason.
7. The winner will be randomly selected from among the entries received via all of the ways to participate in the contest listed in point 3 of these rules. The draw will take place on June 1st, 2023 at 10:00 am. The draw will be conducted by the Trevi marketing team located at 12 775 Brault Street, Mirabel Qc. J7J 0C4.
8. To be declared a Winner, the Contestant whose entry ballot was randomly drawn for the Prize must meet the aforementioned entry and eligibility requirements. Should the Contestant fail to abide by one or more of these conditions, he/she will be automatically disqualified and another draw will take place to determine a new winner.
9. Limit of one prize per person.
10. Only one (1) prize per household.
11. Trevi will inform the Winner by private message via the social network used to register for the contest. Should Trevi be unable to contact the selected Winner of one or many draws, for any given reason within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw, Trevi will proceed to as many new draws as required among all entry ballots in order to award the Prize.
12. To claim his/her Prize, the Winner must fill out and sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Form”) that Trevi will send him/her via mail and/or messaging and/or fax and/or email, and will return it duly filled and signed within fifteen (15) days of its delivery. Failure to receive the signed Form within that period, Trevi reserves the right, to its entire discretion, to make a new draw, or not, in order to award the Prize. Should Trevi decide not to make a new draw, the Prize will simply not be awarded.
13. Delivery of the Prize will be subject to delivery availability based on the winner's preference, location and distance to be delivered.
14. The Winner acknowledges that upon Prize delivery, the sole and only guarantee applicable is the one of the manufacturers and/or retailers and/or builders, if any.
15. Trevi, its corporations and respective divisions, and any other legal entity of its corporate group, distribution affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies and, respectively, their shareholders, administrators, directors, employees and agents, as well as any other party related to the Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Release Beneficiaries”) disclaim all liability regarding the Prize and Contest and give no to such.
16. By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes Trevi to use, if required, his/her name, picture, place of residence, voice, image and (or) statements respecting his/her Prize for advertising purposes and this, without any further compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees that his/her full name and city of residence are posted on Trevi’s Facebook page and Instagram account, without any further compensation.
17. Trevi’s decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
18. The Contest Winner's name will be featured on posts on Trevi's Facebook page and Instagram account and on our website no later than ten (10) days following the drawing, for a minimum of ten (10) days for (our website).
19. These Contest rules are available, for the duration of the Contest, at the Trevi office located at 12775 rue Brault, Mirabel (Québec) J7J 0C4, Canada and on our web site.
20. Should the English and French versions of these Contest rules differ, the French version will prevail.