1. The Google Review Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is organized by Magasins Trevi Inc. (hereinafter “Trevi”). The contest will run until further notice. Any mention of time in these rules refers to Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2. The Contest is open to any person residing in Québec who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and who has reached the age of majority in their province of residence, with the exception of employees, agents, or representatives of Trevi, its distribution companies or affiliates, advertising agencies or any stakeholders related to the Contest, as well as, respectively, any person with whom such employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of their immediate family. For the purpose of the entry rules, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, siblings, children, husband and wife or common-law partner of such employee, agent, and/or representative.
2.1 To be eligible, you must have written a review and rated the referring branch on the Google My Business Page during the current drawing period. The commenter must also be identifiable so that they can be contacted if they win the Monthly Prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
3. Go to trevi.ca.
3.1 Click on Branches.
3.2 Click on Write a Review below the visited branch.
3.3 Log in to your Google account.
3.4. Share your experience by writing a comment.
3.5. No purchase is required to enter the Contest.
4. One (1) Monthly Winner will receive one (1) $500 Trevi gift card (hereinafter referred to as the “Prize”) valid in the following Trevi superstores: Laval, Laval West, Blainville, Boucherville, Brossard, Mascouche, Pointe-Claire, Gatineau, Québec City, and Lévis.
4.1. Any prize offered hereby is separately or collectively referred to as the “Prize”.
4.2. Trevi reserves the right, at its entire discretion, to replace the Prize by another one of comparable value if it cannot be awarded to the Winner as described herein for any given reason.
5. The winner will be randomly selected from the entries received between the first and last day of each month. The drawing will take place on the fourth business day of each month. Trevi’s marketing team, located at 12775 Brault Street, Mirabel, Québec, J7J 0C4, will conduct the draw. The winner will be contacted by phone or email within 15 days following the draw.
6. To be declared a Winner, the Participant whose review has been randomly selected for the Prize will be required to comply with the conditions of entry and eligibility set out in these rules. Should the Participant fail to abide by one or more of these conditions, they will be automatically disqualified and another draw will take place to determine a new winner.
7. The Participant must be identifiable by a full name to be selected as a Winner. Pseudonyms will not be considered for the purposes of the draw.
8. Limit of one (1) prize per person.
9. Only one (1) prize per household.
10. Trevi will inform the Winner by phone or email. Should Trevi be unable to contact the selected Winner of one or many draws, for any given reason within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw, Trevi will proceed to as many new draws as required among all entry ballots in order to award the Prize.
11. To claim their Prize, the Winner must complete and sign a Declaration and Release of Liability form (hereinafter the “Form”) which will be sent to them by mail and/or courier or fax and/or email, and return it duly completed and signed within fifteen (15) days of its receipt. If the signed Form is not received within this period, Trevi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to conduct or not a new draw to award the Prize. If Trevi decides to not conduct another draw, the Prize will simply not be awarded.
12. The Prize will be sent by email to the email address provided by the Winner.
13. The Winner acknowledges that upon receipt of the Prize, in the case of an e-gift card, the e-gift card can only be used in the superstores identified in these rules and that the e-gift card is not applicable to online purchases.
14. Trevi, its companies, its respective divisions, and any other legal entity in its corporate group, its affiliated cable distributors, its advertising or promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as any other party involved in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) disclaim any and all liability in connection with the Prize and the Contest and make no warranty in respect thereof.
15. By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes Trevi to use, if required, their name, photograph, place of residence, voice, image, or statement regarding the Prize for advertising purposes, without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner authorizes that their full name and city of residence will be published on Trevi’s Facebook page, Instagram page, and on its website without any form of compensation.
16. Trevi’s decisions are final and without appeal.
17. The name of the Contest Winner will be posted on Trevi’s website no later than ten (10) days following the announcement to the Winner, for a period of up to 12 months depending on the number of months remaining in the current year.
18. These Contest rules are available for the duration of the Contest, at Trevi’s head office, located at 12775 Brault Street, Mirabel, Québec J7J 0C4, and on its website.
19. Should the English and French versions of these Contest rules differ, the French version will prevail.
|January 2023||Marie-Ève Labrecque||Blainville|
|February 2023||Renée Bouchard||Blainville|
|March 2023||Lysa Poulin||Lévis|
|April 2023||Francois Pothier||Blainville|
|June 2023||Karina Marquis||Blainville|
|July 2023||Marilou Ratte||Québec|
|August 2023||Véronica Gagné||Boucherville|
|September 2023||Alain Gaudreault||Head office|
|October 2023||Paul Vaillant||Brossard|