DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Dilute 250 mL in a plastic pail containing 5 L of water, depending on height of cartridge.
2. Place cartridge upright in pail. Ensure it is completely submerged in solution. Allow to soak for at least 6 hours.
3. Remove cartridge from solution and rinse immediately with cold tap water.
4. Let cartridge dry and put back in filter.
1. Raise pool water to maximum level above skimmer. Make sure skimmer basket is clean and empty.
2. Stop the pump and set valve to “Filter”.
3. If filter is located close to skimmer: Pour contents into skimmer. Start pump and let run for 5 seconds then stop.
If filter is located far from skimmer: Pour contents into pump basket, close the lid and run pump until the colored liquid runs clear.
4. Let stand for 8 hours.
5. After 8 hours, set pump to “Backwash”, start pump and let run for 2 to 5 minutes. Stop pump, set value to “Filter” and restart.