DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available bromine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 150 ppm
Calcium hardness: 100 – 200 ppm
2. The filtration system should be maintained in order to ensure proper disinfection.
3. Apply 6 g per 1,000 L of spa water directly to bather-free spa water with circulation system operating. Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage at 15 – 20 minutes intervals until a residual of 3.0 – 5.0 ppm is reached.
4. Periodic superchlorination of spa water is recommended after heavy use, or once a week in moderately used spas, to remove organic waste. Apply 25 g per 1,000 L of spa water as often as required. Bathers should not use spa until reading drops to 5.0 ppm.
5. Persistent foam formation and turbid or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superoxidize spa water by adding 25 g per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using. EZ SAN contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within 30 – 100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
6. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40°C (104°F). Duration in spa water at 40°C should not exceed 15 minutes.