DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Weight per tablet: 15 g
WARNING: Direct tablet contact may cause bleaching of spa surfaces. Automatic feeding devices employing these tablets must be totally free from traces of other spa sanitizers to avoid the probability of an explosion.
1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 125 – 150 ppm
Calcium hardness: 150 – 200 ppm
2. Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa by adding 20 g per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain water circulation for at least 1 hour before entering the spa (always measure your free available chlorine level before using the spa to make sure it falls within the recommended levels). Repeat superchlorination procedure after each use period.
3. If using an automatic chlorinator, fill the chamber with tablets and adjust flow rate according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper chlorine residual. Adding tablets to the spa skimmer basket is an alternative chlorine feed method.
4. Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding 10 g per 1,000 L of spa water, daily or as needed.
5. Persistent foam formation and turbid or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30 g per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain circulation at least 1 hour and wait 4 hours before using (always measure your free available chlorine level before using the spa to make sure it falls within the recommended levels).
6. Note on superchlorination: This product contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Use this product for superchlorination will raise stabilizer level at a faster rate. Keep stabilizer level within 30 – 100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water. Superchlorination with this product will also lower total alkalinity. Make sure that the total alkalinity stays within recommended levels.
NOTE: Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40°C (104°F). Bathers should not stay more than 15 minutes in spa water at 40°C. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between COMPLETE SPA DRAINAGE is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat DIRECTIONS FOR USE.