DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: Application of this treatment in rainy weather is not recommended. Using this product with a diatomaceous earth filter is not recommended.
1. Fill the pool above skimmer. Adjust parameters at recommended levels.
Free available chlorine: 1.0 – 2.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
2. Stop the filtration system and put the filter in “Recirculate” (or “Whirlpool”) position. Start the system.
3. Add 400 g per 10,000 L of pool water. Sprinkle the required quantity directly on the surface of water.
4. Recirculate pool water for 4 to 6 hours. Stop filter and allow water to remain undisturbed preferably overnight to allow debris to deposit to bottom of pool.
5. Remove residue by putting filtration system in “Drain” (or “Waste”) position and vacuuming.
6. Readjust water parameters. Use pH+ to increase water pH, since using this product decreases pH. Use approximately 200 g of pH+ per 500 g of treatment to reach pH levels of 7.2 to 7.8.